Even though the season and school year is coming to end, The Development Continues. DON’T GET READY FOR NEXT SEASON, STAY READY!!! Below is information regarding our Summer Soccer Clinics. We will be offering Skills Clinics, Keeper Clinics and Speed/Fitness/Agility clinics throughout the summer. Learn, Develop and Retain Knowledge over the entire summer taking you up to the beginning of the fall season. Spots will fill up quickly with our low coach-to-player ratio.
Click here for information and registration:
1. Clinics Preferred: Continue to develop over the course of the summer! It’s more beneficial to learn over a course of time instead of one rapid week in the beginning of summer. What you may learn in the first week of July, you may not apply in August. Also, the there’ll be the option of “making up days missed.” You may be away on vacation and if so you can make up that missed week with a double session any other time.
2. Development Never Stops: Summer vacation doesn’t have to mean time away from soccer. And you don’t want your child to lose all of their progress of the previous season. Summer clinics provide the on-ball time, training exercises, and coaching expertise to not only stay in good form but improve your game during the off-season. Summer clinics are also a great way to further develop a love for the game!
3. Multiple Clinic Options to Fit the Experience Your Child Wants:
Different options such as Skills Clinics which will work on the fundamentals of the game, Keeper Clinics for those net-minders and/or Speed/Fitness/Agility Clinics which applies to ALL athletes. Have a sibling that doesn’t play soccer, they too can register for this type of clinic and be able to participate with their family members and or friends.
4. Professional Coaching & Low Player-to-Coach Ratios: We’re proud to have the best youth soccer coaches in the region. Empowered by a curriculum that fits the needs of the age group and their ability levels, they pass along their expertise and improve each player’s game. Our low player-to-coach ratios enable coaches to work more closely with players to truly make an impact with each individual. 12-15 Player maximum per group. Keeper training is less than that.
5. Low-Cost Clinics: YOU COULD DO TWO CLINICS for what it would cost you for most 1-week camps. Make soccer a fun family affair with multiple kids in camp or get the whole team ready for the fall soccer season with a team camp experience.